The purpose of this survey is to allow Etsy shop owners to:

--Get a feel for how other shop owners manage their business and finances.
--Build community through shared survey results, seeing new shops, and learning together about finances.

Please answer the 10 questions on the right side of this page.
Feel free to browse below how other Etsy shop owners answered their questions and learn about new sellers.

The Banner Queen


Etsy Shop Name: The Banner Queen
I sell: graphics
How do I manage my shop’s finances? Excel
How do I organize my paperwork? File folders
Taxes make me: cry
My marketing plan is . . . ever changing
I keep track of mileage for taxes: false
My Etsy shop is a. . . full time job
Outside of Etsy, my favorite place to sell is: out of my home
Do you ever run sales in your shop? yes
This is my first entrepreneurial adventure. true
I believe marketing in showcases: is worthless

No comments: