The purpose of this survey is to allow Etsy shop owners to:

--Get a feel for how other shop owners manage their business and finances.
--Build community through shared survey results, seeing new shops, and learning together about finances.

Please answer the 10 questions on the right side of this page.
Feel free to browse below how other Etsy shop owners answered their questions and learn about new sellers.

KellyZarb

Etsy Shop Name: KellyZarb
I sell: An array of delightfully cute items including bags, brooches, paintings and t-shirts.
How do I manage my shop’s finances? I am not very good when it comes to numbers so this is one area of my store I need to concentrate more on.
How do I organize my paperwork? I keep track of things in a little notebook, one section for expenses and another for sales, but I hope to learn more as I go.
Taxes make me: Cry (no just kidding)
My marketing plan is . . . ongoing, I am always looking for new ways to market my store and work.
I keep track of mileage for taxes: False
My Etsy shop is a. . . creative journey that I am forever riding.
Outside of Etsy, my favorite place to sell is: There is no other place for me to sell, Etsy is great, and it’s simple and easy to run. I have sold at markets and consignment stores but I enjoy the atmosphere and camaraderie found within Etsy more rewarding.
Do you ever run sales in your shop? Yes
This is my first entrepreneurial adventure. True
I believe marketing in showcases: Allows me to get noticed in the big bright world of Etsy.

No comments: