The purpose of this survey is to allow Etsy shop owners to:

--Get a feel for how other shop owners manage their business and finances.
--Build community through shared survey results, seeing new shops, and learning together about finances.

Please answer the 10 questions on the right side of this page.
Feel free to browse below how other Etsy shop owners answered their questions and learn about new sellers.

paperpyro

Etsy Shop Name: paperpyro
I sell: Paper Embellishments for Scrapbooking and Candle’s
1. How do I manage my shop’s finances? I save all my receipts, and go from there…
2. How do I organize my paperwork? I keep all my paperwork in a milk crate, organize later!
3. Taxes make me: Confused! There's so much to write off, where do I start?
4. My marketing plan is . . . Offer a product that's totally unique & PROMOTE!!
5. I keep track of mileage for taxes: yes
6. My Etsy shop is a. . . part-time job/hobby
7. Outside of Etsy, my favorite place to sell is: Antique Stores
8. Do you ever run sales in your shop? yes
9. This is my first entrepreneurial adventure. nope
10. I believe marketing in showcases: yes, but we need a Etsy newsletter or magazine to market our stuff.. I'd be willing to pay for something like that. Only if I knew it was going to be seen by thousands of subscribers!

No comments: