The purpose of this survey is to allow Etsy shop owners to:

--Get a feel for how other shop owners manage their business and finances.
--Build community through shared survey results, seeing new shops, and learning together about finances.

Please answer the 10 questions on the right side of this page.
Feel free to browse below how other Etsy shop owners answered their questions and learn about new sellers.

WrenRetro

Etsy Shop Name: WrenRetro
I sell: Awesomeness in the form of vintage duds from the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s!
How do I manage my shop’s finances? Calculator and Abacus
How do I organize my paperwork? Accordion Folder
Taxes make me: Pay lots of money so I can get a “tax credit” a la Dubya, free money? No.
My marketing plan is . . . Help gals look cute and have them tell their friends!
I keep track of mileage for taxes: Why?
My Etsy shop is an. . . online adventure!
Outside of Etsy, my favorite place to sell is: Shirt off my back.
Do you ever run sales in your shop? You betcha.
This is my first entrepreneurial adventure. Sure.
I believe marketing in showcases: Gets me, on average two hearts and no sales.

No comments: