The purpose of this survey is to allow Etsy shop owners to:

--Get a feel for how other shop owners manage their business and finances.
--Build community through shared survey results, seeing new shops, and learning together about finances.

Please answer the 10 questions on the right side of this page.
Feel free to browse below how other Etsy shop owners answered their questions and learn about new sellers.

BrownBagStudio

Etsy Shop Name: BrownBagStudio
I sell: Jewelry, one of a kind pieces all handmade by myself
How do I manage my shop’s finances? Excel spreadsheets and my husband
How do I organize my paperwork? Shoebox that gets sorted to filing folders once a month
Taxes make me: Say “no sweat!” I have a great tax-guy who has guided me so much on all things tax related!
My marketing plan is . . . ever changing, which isn’t really a great thing. It can be difficult to manage.
I keep track of mileage for taxes: True (thank you to my tax guy!)
My Etsy shop is a. . . part time job, and I love it!
Outside of Etsy, my favorite place to sell is: craft shows, but I would love to sell at boutiques!
Do you ever run sales in your shop? Yes, everyday I have a “Deal of the Day” feature with one item offered at a special discount that’s only good for the day.
This is my first entrepreneurial adventure. False, if I can count Girl Scout cookies.

No comments: