The purpose of this survey is to allow Etsy shop owners to:

--Get a feel for how other shop owners manage their business and finances.
--Build community through shared survey results, seeing new shops, and learning together about finances.

Please answer the 10 questions on the right side of this page.
Feel free to browse below how other Etsy shop owners answered their questions and learn about new sellers.

You are You

Etsy Shop Name: You Are You
I sell: Vintage goodies
1. How do I manage my shop’s finances? Sad to say, but I go to my paypal account to see what I’ve spent, see how much I’ve made, in order to see how much I can spend on any given day.
2. How do I organize my paperwork? What paperwork, should I have paperwork?? I’m obviously not busy enough!
3. Taxes make me: Thank my husband for doing them for me.
4. My marketing plan is . . . Nonexistent, is this a start?
5. I keep track of mileage for taxes: False
6. My Etsy shop is a. . . outlet for me to be able to support my thrift store habit while staying home with my daughter.
7. Outside of Etsy, my favorite place to sell is: No where else
8. Do you ever run sales in your shop? Yes
9. This is my first entrepreneurial adventure. False
10. I believe marketing in showcases: is something I should start doing.

No comments: